We are making several changes to the Amazon Services Business Solutions Agreement in addition to our previous announcement of changes in relation to migration of a local entity. These changes will enter into effect in 30 days, i.e., August 16. The changes are based on feedback from our sellers and implementation of new services for “.com.tr”; the key changes are summarized below:
1. General Terms "Introduction": we are clarifying seller contractual obligations by defining a discrete set of Program Policies.
2. Section 3 "Term and Termination": we are adding more specific information about account suspension and termination and we are providing for a right to appeal such actions in certain circumstances.
3. Section 4 "License": we are narrowing the scope of the limited license sellers give us to their intellectual property.
4. Section 6 "Indemnification": the obligation to indemnify will apply mutually to both parties.
5. Section 15 "Modification": we will provide advance notice when we modify the BSA, except where needed to protect customers.
6. Section S-3.2 "A-to-z Guarantee": we will provide an express right to appeal our A-to-z determinations.
7. "Selling Partner API Terms": we have streamlined the terms for our selling partner APIs, including Marketplace Web Services (MWS), distinguished the different terms that apply to sellers and developers, and clarified permissible uses of those APIs.
Please note that some sections and service terms such as “Section 8 Insurance” and “Fulfillment by Amazon Service Terms” are introduced for the services to be provided in future. These services do not exist in “com.tr” yet.
Furthermore, this list does not include all of the changes, so please review the updated agreement carefully; a red-lined version showing the changes over the version to be effective following the migration is available here in English and in Turkish. And if you have questions, please reach out to Seller Support. Your continued use of selling services after August 16 constitutes your acceptance of the updated agreement.
As always, our goal is to help you and all our sellers continue to succeed with Amazon and grow your businesses around the world. Thank you for being an Amazon Seller.